The company has been operating in Warsaw since 1954.
At the beginning of its existence, the company operated as a flat glass grinding plant and a mirror watering plant.
Along with the development of the company, the department of vacuum metallization and the production of laboratory glasses was established in the studio.
In the years 1962 - 1989, a decorative glass and crystal grinding shop was developed.
Since 2001, the company has been gradually moved to the premises at Płocka 33A ST Warsaw, where company could start providing additional services: flat glass grinding, maintenance and repair of antique glasses, production of Venetian mirrors, firing colored glass in furnaces, fusing, and sandblasting.